Salvia Forum

( Für Mitglieder: Zur Anmeldung | Für Gäste: Zur Registrierung )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cbs Show über Salvia-hppd/dp/dr-erkrankte

post Aug 9 2008, 04:57
Beitragslink: #1

Salvia Kenner

Gruppe: Members
Aus: Belgien

Anti-Salvia Show incoming rolleyes.gif
"Bewerbungen" sind zwar schon abgeschlossen, aber was solls smile.gif

CBS Show "The Doctors" is looking for Salvia-induced HPPD or DP/DR suffers.,
OK, here is her address and more information. Time is running out.

I was recently contacted by a producer for the show, The Doctors, which will air in this fall on CBS. The producer is putting together a show on the problems caused from Salvia. If you are interested in going on National TV, the show will be broadcast in all 25 major markets in the states, then you can contact the producer for further details.

Her e-mail address is [email protected]. I believe they are looking for younger individuals who have suffered consequences because of Salvia use. This would be a chance to get DP/DR in the public spotlight. The show is a medical format, with 5 doctors in a panel that will be discussing the topics.

I do not know much more and I do not endorse the show, however if you are interested you should contact her ASAP. The deadline is this weekend, I believe. I know there are a few Salvia-induced DP individuals based on the responses to Dr. Simeon and my research for our survey.

If you have any preliminary questions, you can ask me. However, it would probably be quickest to just e-mail her. I would imagine a show if this size would fly you and your family member to the studio (new york or LA, I am not sure) and pay for hotel, etc. But, you would need to talk with her. The show is definitely geared towards the negative effects of Salvia.

Best,

David

Quelle: http://www.hppdonline.com/

(Das Forum ist übrigens ganz interessant in Sachen hängen bleiben - ich glaube da überlegt man es sich doch nochmal wink.gif )

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von DrunkenSheep am Aug 9 2008, 05:16 Uhr.

--------------------
Rauchen kann Impotenz verursachen
Nee die will ich nicht, gib mal die mit Krebs.

I'm gonna send him to outa space, to find another race.
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Intarweb
post Aug 9 2008, 05:20
Beitragslink: #2

Unregistered

Alles dumme Arschlöcher. Würde die Show dann gerne mal sehen.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Aug 9 2008, 12:04
Beitragslink: #3

Salvianaut

Gruppe: Members

"Hallo, wer möchte in einer Propagandasendung wo krampfhaft Gründe gegen den Gebrauch von Pflanzen gesucht werden teilnehmen?"

--------------------
Wer es noch nicht gerafft hat: Ich hiess früher mal lalrettich

(wow)
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 Besucher zu diesem Thema (Gäste: 1 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
Mitglieder: 0 |

stats
Aktuelles Datum: 27th May 2024 - 15:55

Linux powered Lighttpd Wir respektieren deine Privatsphäre. Keine IP-Speicherung! Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung!